August 14, 2011

Classroom Organization - Part 6

We're back at school officially in the morning and 7 more days until the kiddos show. I'm a little excited to meet my new students. I have a nervous pit in my stomach because I think I may have missed preparing something for the first few days. I just finished my behavior chart. I so love what Babbling Abby did with her rockin' behavior chart. I put a little twist on mine because we have a safari theme. Take a look...

Click on the picture for a printable version. I cut out each sign and put them on construction paper before laminating everything.

I am also working on my writing station's editing pencils. I went to Michaels and found a cute pencil organizer and decided to use color pencils for different types of editing. Take a sneak peek at the cup labels...

But more on that tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment