July 12, 2012

My First Award!!!

I am so thrilled to announce that Heather at Read and Black and Learning All Over awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award . Thank you so much Heather!!!

There are seven rules for this award.
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you!  Much luv to ya Heather :)
  2. Include a link to their site.  See above...
  3. Include the award image in your post.
  4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
  7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.



My random facts.....
  • I'm addicted to Pinterest
  • I'm a HUGE nerd and love reading vampire books like the Twilight series and Charlaine Harris books
  • The beach is one of my favorite places
  • I LOVE chocolate and Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks
  • I went to school to be an engineer. After 7 years as a systems engineer and 2 kids, I decided to teach.
  • I've taught both of my children in school (Instructional Technology)
  • I was born in Vicenza, Italy

And the Versatile Blogger nominees are (drum roll, please).....
  1. Create-Teach-Share
  2. The Creative Crate
  3. Confessions of a New Teacher
  4. Cardigans and Curriculum
  5. Teaching in the Early Years
  6. What the Teacher Wants
  7. Miss B Busy Bee
  8. 2nd Grade Frosting
  9. Crayon Bits
  10. Mrs. Guntorious' First Grade Class
  11. First Grade Factory
  12. 2nd Grade Bliss
  13. Mrs. Schmelzer's First Grade Class
  14. Tangled With Teaching
  15. Chalk Talk (I know April's already gotten this award, but she's just that AWESOME!)
 Please go check out these blogs, they're great!  :)

 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I'm a new follower. Glad I found you!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've never been much of a blog follower, I'm a teacher and I'm always looking for ways to stay organized. I was searching for organization tips on PINTREST and found you!

    ReplyDelete