August 12, 2013

Monday Made it - can u believe it?

It's official... I start my new job in this week.  I've moved to a new school that's closer to home and my family.  This year I'll be back in third grade. I've been working on hard this summer getting things ready for my new classroom.  Now that I'm self contained I've been creating stuff for all subjects.  That means I also have quite a few TPT projects in the works.  I never realized how much time it takes to put a unit together (especially when you have OCD issues).

I've been away for awhile, so decided to join Fourth Grade Frolic's Linky and share a short post.  I've been checking out great projects all summer long.  Here are my latest Monday Made It Projects.





I'm obsessed with Pinterest and my latest pinspiration was a homework board.  I couldn't resist making a magnetic homework club board and magnets to motivate kiddos to turn in their homework each week.

I also made scoreboard for whole brain teaching this year.  I started last year with the basics and must admit that we just got as far as the rules, class-yes, switch and mirror.  This year I want to step up our game and work on the scoreboard and super improvers wall.














Last but not least....
Thanks to Mrs. Stanford, I was able to find a few treasure box goodies for 30 cents!

 
Unfortunately, I have new teacher training this week, so I've gotta go.  Check out the Monday Made It projects this week.  
 
 Ta-ta for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how your scoreboard turned out! I tried whole brain teaching last year and want to continue to step my game up as well. It seemed to work well for my kiddos.

    Best of luck in your new school! I loved teaching 3rd grade :)

    Happy to be your newest follower!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete