December 06, 2014

12 (Random) Days of Freebilicousness - Day 1

It's been almost a year since my last post.  All I can say is ...life happens.   I feel like I have lived through 10 years in this short months.  But enough of that... I've been working tirelessly on several projects that I plan to put in my TPT store.  I am determined to finish working on a few and putting them in my TPT and TN stores.  Originally, I planned on doing 12 days of Christmas, but, I know me.  Instead I'm doing 12 days of Product Freebies Posts between now and Christmas. You get to see new products first and the first 3 people to respond to each post will get the product free!!!


Enjoy the your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Every now and then I look at your blog to see what you've been up to in your classroom and what things you have created. I understand what you mean about the year long post. Mine has got to be longer than that, but who's counting. Anyways, I sure could use the fractions freebie if you haven't gotten your three comments : )

    ReplyDelete