July 03, 2015

Las FREAKIN' Vegas in less than a week!!!

Okay am I the only one freaking out about the Teachers Pay Teachers Conference in Vegas?

Oh, wait... Hi everyone!  It's been a minute since I've blogged and you probably thought I was retired somewhere on a beach sipping margaritas (Ahhhh....to dream).  Unfortunately I have been swimming in loads of paperwork, emptying the nest and holding 3 different positions since you last heard from me.  I have been one busy chica!

With that all said, I going to try to get back to my blog and posting freebies and products on TPT (fingers crossed).   Believe it or not I have quite a few almost finished.  It is my hope that I will get motivated at the TPT Conference and meet some awesome teachers who love what they do as much as I do!  I am a first timer to the TPT Conference and in my regular fashion I'm just now finalizing my trip.

I am FREAKING OUT!!!! All of the rooms at the Venetian are gone.... Found that out a week ago but that's not what has me on the verge of an anxiety attack. As I am dutifully printing out pages for my "TPT Conference Binder"  and I'm seeing that people have buttons, T-shirts, bags and business cards for their stores!!!! What do I have---NADA!!!   Now I am in a frenzy of activity, trying to figure out how I can get these in time for the TPT Conference.   I haven't even packed.  I don't even know where to begin!  (me in almost tears).  I need your help!

Does anyone know where I can get buttons made in the DFW area?
Would it be tacky if I made my own shirt?
How many business cards do I need?
Will anybody know me?  Will I know anyone????
Any suggestions would be helpful!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment