September 11, 2012

Classroom Reveal Photos - Finally!

Well, tonight was our Back to School Extravaganza.  My kiddos showed up in full force.  I love what I do!  I finally took pictures of my classroom after the umpteenth time rearranging my room.  I can never say I'm ever done - since I have a pinterest addiction - but I am please with the current state of things.  Looks like a giant room, huh.  I actually have a very small room with a wall of mirrors.

I have six table groups by color.  Since I team teach, I can't really label anything with student names so my chair pockets are numbered 1-4 to make for easy grouping. 

In the back of the room I have my small group area and my Writing resources for the Daily 5.  I also have a few pinterest inspired projects - rainbow drawers and teacher toolboxes. In the front of the room I have my class library, whole group area and word wall.

As you enter the room, we have our social contract, rules, procedures and brownie points.
On the otherside of the student mailboxes, We post our student of the week, bucketfillers  and birthdays.
 
And to complete the 360 tour, there's the CRAFT Board, book boxes, clock and computers.
That's all folks... Sorry for the picture overload :0)


 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment